NCNLA is pleased to offer a classified section of our website to our members and allow visitors to view current job availability and sales items.
Current Job Postings
Horticultural Sales & Marketing Representative
Currin’s Nursery is a small, family owned wholesale (to the trade) nursery in Willow Spring, NC looking for a horticultural sales and marketing representative. This person will perform inside and outside sales along with marketing available plants. The position will be offered full-time (40+ hours a week) during the months of March, April, May, June, September, October, and November. The remaining months will be part-time (25+ hours per week) with a flexible schedule and the option to continue work in a field position during those months.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assist customers via phone, email, or fax
· Coordinate logistics for orders and deliveries
· Greet customers in office and complete sale
· During the summer and winter months, travel to customers for face to face sales may be required
· During the summer and winter months, field work may be required
· Light administrative and accounting duties (invoicing, sales reports, etc)
· Work as a team to complete inventory and provide insight for production team
· Attend trade shows and other events to network with potential customers and other industry representatives
Qualifications and Skills
· 2 or 4 year degree in Horticulture and / or Sales & Marketing preferred.
· Outgoing personality
· Highly motivated
· Quick to learn about plants and customers
· Eager and willing to learn something new every day
· A love of the outdoors
· Knowledge of woody ornamental shrubs and trees a plus. Field training is available.
· Knowledge of basic accounting using Quickbooks software a plus
· Experience working in a nursery setting
· Experience working in a sales or marketing capacity
· Ability to be flexible and self-reliable
· Ability to work well with production team and managers
· Pay is based on prior experience.
To submit your resume and 3 professional references, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landscape contractor in Pittsboro has immediate opening for full-time delivery driver/crew person.
$15-$16 per hour. Benefits available.
Duties include plant pickups, mowing and maintenance duties, and other landscaping services.
Valid Drivers License required, tobacco and drug free.
2+ years experience a plus
Great chance for a long-term employment with established award-winning company.
Email/send resume if interested to email@example.com
Panther Creek is a family owned wholesale nursery in Willow Spring NC. The office manager position is an inside full time (45 hours per week) position and includes, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities.
-Assist customers via phone, email and fax
-Greet customers in office and complete sales
-Administrative and accounting duties (invoicing, sales, reports, collections, etc) Quickbooks knowledge helpful but not required.
-Coordinate logistics for orders and deliveries
-Attend trade shows and other events to network with potential customer and industry representatives
-Create plant tags for outgoing orders
-Update plant availability on our website and distribute to customers regularly
-Update Crop Insurance for yearly coverage
-Upkeep of office supplies and first aid
-Coordinate daily with Southern Landscape Professionals and maintain delivery calendar
-Other office duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
-Basic knowledge of ornamental trees and shrubs
-Basic knowledge of Quickbooks.
-Good communication skills
-Ability to be flexible and self-reliant
-Ability to work well with nursery managers and co-workers
Please contact Laura at 919-552-8353 if interested
Please contact NCNLA Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to list your job posting.